In-game Hotkeys (Admin Only)
- M : vMenu (Spectate, Kick, Weather, etc)
- Shift F7 : Teleport to set waypoint on map (Must be enabled in vMenu)
- F10 : Full Scoreboard
- Shift Page Up : Invisibility Toggle
- Shift ` : Toggle Gamertags
- Shift 9 : Turn on VOIP Debug info
- Shift , : Show debug information
In-game Commands (Admin Only)
- /goto ID : Teleport to a player
- /bring ID : Teleport a player to you
- /heal ID : Heal a player
- /revive ID : Revive a player
- /givemoney ID AMOUNT : Give money to a player (Super Admin only)
- /kick : Kick a player
- /ban ID : Ban a player
- /slay : Kill a player
- /freeze : Freeze a player in place
- /comserv : Open community service interface
- /endcomserv : End community service for someone
- /tp X Y Z : Teleport to a specific coordinates
- /tpwaypoint : Teleport to set waypoint on the map
- /setjob ID JOBNAME RANK# : Ask for a list of job parameters if you need them. (You can also see this in scoreboard)
- /dv : Delete closest vehicle
- /fdo : Delete closest object
- /cleararea : Clear the area of dead NPC, blood, explosion scraps, etc.
- /clsall : Clear the chat for everyone
- /announce MESSAGE : In-game Announcement (Center of screen in red text)
- /noclip : Toggle noclip mode to fly anywhere (use arrow keys with WASD)
- /screfresh : Refresh the scoreboard
- /scsort [#] : Sort the scoreboard by a column number
- /gungame 1 : Turn on the gungame vendors (use 0 to turn off)
- /skin : Edit your skin anywhere
- /skinsave : Save a text version of your skin to the server for development purposes
- /charselect : Switch characters
- /openinventory ID : Open a players inventory
- /oi ID : Open a players inventory
- /eventping [BLIPSIZE] [BLIPDURATION] [NOTIFICATIONTEXT] : Send a global event map blip and notification to all players (w/ sound).
In-game Commands (Anyone)
- /connectingcount : Get count of players connecting to the server
- /queuecount : Get count of players sitting in the Queue
Member App Steps (Admin Only)
- Add the Discord role to the user by typing in Discord:
!addrole @USER member
^close to close the ticket and optionally
^delete to delete it.
- Transcripts are stored in the #ticket-tool-transcript Discord channel for reviewal later.
How to Ban?
- Kick player from server using /kick and ban them on Discord. Done.