- 18+ years or older
- Working Microphone
- Must be able to understand & speak English since this is a NA (North America) based community.
- Must have access to Discord because it is used to communicate announcements, server events, etc.
- Discord is considered OOC (Out Of Character). Topics discussed there should never be used in-game, unless from a in-Character designated channel.
- Do not use text chat in-game for OOC issues. Use Discord to discuss or submit reports for issues.
- Use appropriate channels for their given topics in Discord.
- If a problem needs to be resolved, always speak to a moderator first before requesting to speak with admins. If none are available, create a ticket.
- Never DM (Direct Message) or tag a Admin.
- Only use support channels for discussing possible issues.
- Shift + tilde used in-game can be BRIEFLY toggled to see gamertags of rule violators for report purposes ONLY. Abuse of this feature is bannable.
Respect Other Players
- Derogatory remarks directed to others regarding race, national origin, gender, religion, disabilities or sexual preference in OOC will not be tolerated. Do not base a character’s RP around being heavily discriminatory either. Any form of repeated harassment or disrespect in this manner will result in immediate consequences.
- Do not ignore/avoid random players that a character comes across. It’s not expected to have a long RP with them, but be engaging and realistic. And the reverse applies as well, do not expect others to spend a long time interacting if they are in the middle of a situation or have actual RP reasons.
- Be creative and move about the city from time to time as a realistic daily routine would be unless at the character’s assigned place of employment. (Occasional RP situations excluded)
- Hostages cannot be friends or associates and they cannot be imaginary or NPCs.
- The only safe zone is the airport entrance where new players arrive. Crime or assault of any kind is prohibited at this location. If a player is accidentally attacked by another player, apologize to whoever is assaulted immediately.
- RDM (Random Death Match) & VDM (Vehicle Deathmatch) are prohibited against any player. Verbal interactions need to take place before taking a life. Those who commit random acts of violence like that are subject to ban.
- Characters must have a logical reason for killing someone. Both parties need to understand why they were killed. Verbal interaction between parties prior to attacking someone is required.
- Slashing tires randomly for no reason is not allowed and falls under the RDM rule against civilians or police. Do not slash tires unless you are already in a RP situation with the opposing party.
- Using a vehicle to kill or attempt to kill (VDM) is not tolerated and will result in a ban.
- Players are human. If you have a gun pointed at you in close proximity, put your hands up. Pulling a weapon during this situation is considered Fail RP and you will be banned for this. Your characters life is important, so act as such.
- Value the life of others. If a criminal has a hostage, players need to value the life of that hostage as much as their own. Meaning, a player wouldn’t charge into a hostage situation without the release and safety of that hostage.
New Life Rule (NLR)
- If your character has to force-respawn or log out while down, all characters (excluding officers as they have records) are unable to remember the identity of their assailant or any direct information that led to that character’s demise.
- If a character is down, that character cannot attempt to attack their assailant after force-respawning.
- EMS are not allowed to participate in criminal activity while on duty.
- Be realistic and role-play your injuries. Use voice and actions (/me or /do) to RP with EMS. Do not force respawn in an active situation.
- If an EMS alert is triggered, it is required to wait until EMS arrives on the scene if EMS have confirmed they are en route. It is okay to use the /twt system to check to see if there are EMS in the city.
- Completely nude models should be kept to the strip club.
- Do not break character or use OOC terms while IC, unless you are approached by an admin or require assistance from an admin. Please use Discord or OOC chat to ask for an admin.
- Do not use terms in-game like “going to the government”, threatening to get someone “deported”, citing rule number violations, or tell someone their RP is “Fail RP”. Please use the #support Discord channel to report abuse.
- It is considered breaking character if a player continuously attacks NPCs (non-player Character) repeatedly. Occasional or accidental NPC attacks are acceptable, but repeated RDM or VDM against NPCs will not be tolerated.
- Do not use any OOC information originating outside of the game. This includes taking ingame info and passing it to others outside of the game in OOC to gain advantage over a situation. The use of third party communications that players in-game cannot hear is allowed, unless the information shared inhibits RP or is used as an advantage over other players in-game.
- Stream Sniping - Do not watch someone’s stream while in-game on the same server that player is streaming. There are NO exceptions for this. We understand that you want to show support for our other members, but you are already showing support by being in the city and interacting with them. Your support is then being given in the form of content for their viewers. This can result in a ban. Please only view streams while you are out of the server at that time. We want all of our members to be able to share their content with the world, but without fear of their content being used by others for any unfair advantages. Following other players around in-game if they do not want the company will result in a ban.
- Using mechanics or role-playing mechanics that do not have existing mechanics in-game. Players cannot force someone to permanently kill their character or empty their bank account.
- Crosshairs or third-party programs that give an advantage others do not have are prohibited. You may use first-person view to look down the sights of a weapon.
- Criminals may not have more than 5 people directly in an active crime situation.
- Do not scam someone for more than $30,000.
- Players cannot force police or civilians to revive at a doctor.
Bugs or Glitches
- Do not exploit a bug or glitch. Characters are subject to a ban or rollback based on the severity of the exploitation. Instead, report the bug on the #support Discord channel, and we will likely compensate you with in-game currency.
- Do not log out to avoid jail or a role-play situation. If it is an emergency or the game crashes, try to log back in as soon as possible and finish the RP scenario.
- If all police are off duty than crimes including mugging, robberies, kidnappings, murders, and stealing other players vehicles are not allowed, unless all parties involved consent to the RP.
- Both police sirens & lights are required for violent crimes or for clearing an intersection. Lights must remain on when exiting the vehicle.
- EMS and Law Enforcement officers are not allowed to commit crimes while on duty.
- Do not impersonate Police or EMS to gain an unfair advantage. You may however comandeer their vehicles but be prepared to face heavy criminal charges if caught.
- Do not intentionally bait police into chasing for a high-speed chase or bait them into an ambush situation.
- Players are not allowed to perform detailed acts of torture, dismemberment, cannibalism, or other extremely graphic activities without the express OOC consent of all participants. The permission can be withdrawn at any time. The role-play must take place in private, away from where any individuals who have not given their consent for this type of role-play might innocently enter.
Dead on Arrival (DOA)
- If and when a player decides to DOA their character, players are required to DELETE that character on the character select screen.
- Aircraft can be used if found within the city. It is recommended to seek out pilot training before attempting to fly one.
- Please only drive Monster Trucks outside of the city.
- Use of a phone (including twitter) or a weapon while in jail, prison or any form of detainment is considered FailRP.
- Vigilante RP is not allowed. Players are not Spider-Man, John Wick, Jason Bourne, or Daredevil. (Sometimes the admins do provide semi-RP situations during late hours for levity)
Mass Dropping Items
- Do not mass drop items as this will kill server performance. 1-3 items dropped at a time please.