Keybinds & Commands
This guide was written for the REDRUM Roleplay FiveM server. To sign up for REDRUM Roleplay, click here.
How to create a custom keybind:
- Press F8
bind KEYBOARD F3 "e dance"
How to remove a custom keybind:
- Press F8
unbind keyboard f3
Main Interaction Keys
- Z : Quick Menu
- ALT : Third Eye: Hover over items then left click to interact.
- 1-5: Hotkey Assignments (Press F2 and drag items to set)
- Tab: Unequip weapon
- B: Point / Speed Limiter
- X: Hands Up
- Z: Quick Action Menu (Stop button inside)
- H: Hotwire a car while inside
- 7: Set GPS to active alert (Police, EMS, etc.)
- ALT-7: Remove active waypoint from map.
- ALT-8: Send GPS ping for backup request to those on duty. (Police & EMS)
- U: Lock / unlock vehicle (Inside or next to vehicle; must be owner)
- K: Open clothing radial menu and use seatbelt
- J: Browse Trunk when outside of vehicle or Glovebox when inside vehicle
- LEFT CONTROL-C: Crouch
- SHIFT-C: Crawl
- Z: Stop Animation / Abort
- F1: Phone
- F2: Inventory
- F3: Animations (Z to stop)
- F5: List Owned Vehicles
- F6: Job Menu (Visit ‘Job Center’ to obtain a job first)
- F7: Invoices
- F10: Scoreboard
- N: Push to Talk
- ~: Toggle Player IDs
- G: Police Radar and Plate Reader and Seatbelt
- LEFT CTRL + ~: Toggle Minimap on Foot
- LEFT ALT + ~: Toggle Voice Tags
- Hold LEFT CTRL: Vehicle HUD
- LEFT CTRL + LEFT ARROW: Open/Close Driver or Left Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW: Open/Close Right Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + UP ARROW: Roll Up Window
- LEFT CTRL + DOWN ARROW: Roll Down Window
- LEFT CTRL + BACKSPACE: Seat Shuffle
- LEFT CTRL + H: Open/Close Hood (inside vehicle)
- LEFT CTRL + E: Toggle Engine or Sit
- LEFT ARROW: Toggle Left Indicator
- RIGHT ARROW: Toggle Right Indicator
- Engine Always On: Hold F when exiting vehicle
- Leave Door Open: Hold Shift+F when exiting vehicle
- LEFT SHIFT + E: Tackle nearby player
Voice & Radio
- /radio [100-400] : Join a Radio Channel
- /radio off : Turn off the radio
- /jobradio : Toggle your job radio
- Talk in World or Phone Call: N (Change in Settings > Keybindings > GTA Online)
- Talk on Radio: Y (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Proximity: HOME (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Active Radio Channel: DELETE (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- /radiovol [1-100] : Control the volume of voices on the radio.
- /callvol [1-100] : Control the volume of voices on a phone call.
- /radiobeepvol [1-100] : Control the volume of radio beeps.
- /radiopowervol [1-100] : Control the volume of radio power sounds.
Chat Commands (Press T)
- /drag [ID] : Start/Stop dragging a player, specified by their ID
- /hood : Open hood while in a vehicle
- /trunk : Open trunk (and view contents if outside vehicle)
- /glovebox : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /gb : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /engine : Toggle engine
- /do [Message] : RP Information
- /me [Message] : Personal action
- /setgps [X] [Y] : Set GPS Waypoint
- /getpos : Get World Coordinates
- /id : Returns your server ID
- /onduty: Show the amount of players on duty for your job.
- /seatshuffle : Move to drivers seat if passenger
- /mic : Microphone (E to activate, Backspace to exit)
- /cam : News Camera
- /bmic : Mic Boom
- /pet: Pet Menu
- /win or /window : Roll windows up or down
- /window all up
- /window 1 up
- /window up
- /door : Open or close doors
- 0 is hood, 1-4 passenger doors, 5 is trunk
- /door all open
- /door 1 open
- /door open
- /rollup : Rolls up the closest window.
- /rolldown : Rolls down the closest window.
- /cuff : Cuffs the closest player (Police Only)
- /escort : Escorts the closest player (Police Only)
- /gsr : Check suspect for Gunshot Residue (Police Only)
- /givekey [ID] [PLATE] : Give keys for vehicle
- /givecash [ID] [AMOUNT] : Give cash to player from pockets
- /rack : Rack/unrack large weapons from a vehicle trunk
- /checkloan: While seated in vehicle, this will tell you how money you owe on your vehicle (if any), and how much time you have to repay it
- /payloan [AMOUNT] : Repays x amount off car loan
- /mcard : Miranda Rights
- /vcard : Vital Signs Cards
- /health : Check your injuries
- /healthother : Check the closest players health
- /mendother : Use a medical brace on the closest player
- /ems, /medic : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS
- /911 : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS and Police
- /mechanic : Send your GPS coordinates to all Mechanics
- /taxi : Send your GPS coordinates to all Taxi drivers
- /ping [ID] : Send your GPS coordinates to another player
- /roster : View the a roster list for your current job. (Police, EMS, and Mechanic only)
- /helmet [on or off] : Take helmet off or put back on.
- /hat [on or off] : Take hat off or put back on.
- /lighteffects : Change the color of your headlights.
- /selldrugs or /sd : Initiate drug deal with the closest NPC.
- /report [ID] [REASON] : Report a player for abuse
- /idcards : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /wallet : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /showid : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /lastid : Display the last ID given to you from someone's wallet.
- /changeclothes : Change Clothes when inside certain vehicles such as Campers
- /backup : Request backup from other players with the same job.
- /bag (Variants)
- /bracelet (Toggle)
- /ear (Toggle)
- /glasses (Toggle)
- /gloves (Variants)
- /hair (Variants)
- /hat (Toggle)
- /mask (Toggle)
- /neck (Toggle)
- /pants (Toggle)
- /shirt (Toggle) (Also takes off gloves)
- /shoes (Toggle)
- /top (Variants)
- /visor (Variants)
- /watch (Toggle)
- /revertclothing (Simply puts every toggled item back on)
- /bagoff (Toggle)
- /sellcar [PRICE] : List a car for sale anywhere in the city (Up to 5 cars; Used Car Dealer up to 8 cars)
- /park : Park your vehicle anywhere in the city, have it frozen in place, and persist across server restarts (Up to 3 cars)
- /ragdoll : Toggle ragdoll on and off
- /hud : Hide/Show the HUD elements for screenshot purposes
- /hudleft : Set the HUD to show on the left side of the screen.
- /hudbottom : Set the HUD to show on the bottom center of the screen.
- /hidemapblip : Hide yourself on the map for other players with the same profession.
- /vehiclesparked : Show parked vehicles on the map (Mechanics and Police Only)
- /vehiclesforsale : Show for sale vehicles on the map (Mechanics and Police Only)
- /putinvehicle : Put a player into a nearby vehicle
- /pullfromvehicle : Pull a player from a nearby vehicle
- /pn or /phonenumber : Send your phone number to nearby players
- /resethud or /resetui : Reset the UI elements whenever they get stuck or you cant move (can type in F8 without the slash as well)
- /scene [TEXT] : Create or update a scene on an object.
- /scenehide : Toggles hiding scenes.
- /sceneremove : Remove a nearby scene, if you own the scene or you are a Police officer.
- /steal : Steal from a downed player or a player with their hands up (You must be armed)
- /phonepower : Power your phone on and off.
- /mutealerts : Mute/un-mute alert sounds
- /lifer : Used by lifers to teleport back to prison and heal up.
- /badge : Show LEO badge
- /takepooltable : Pick up a pool table
- /takepoolrack : Pick up a pool cue rack
- /takeprojector : Pick up a projector
- /focuspoints : Use focus points when crafting
- /seat [ID] : Change to a specific seat in the vehicle (1-4). - Ex: /seat 1
- /carradio : Play audio inside a vehicle
- /referralcode [CODE] : Set your referral code for a new player to use.
- /usecode [CODE] : Use a referral code as a new player and earn money for you and the code creator
- /mycode : Check your referral code
- /characterage : Get the days your character has been in the city
- /airbag : Manually deploy vehicle airbags
- /recentalerts : Play back the last 10 notifications you have received.
- /convertvin : Those who possess the knowledge can convert VIN scratched vehicles to legal vehicles using this command.
- /fixmycharacter : Run this command to fix your character if it does not render as expected.
- /gangmenu : View or Manage your registered gang
- /showzones : View all the gang zones on the map
- /vehicleclass - Check the class for the vehicle you're driving or standing next to.
- /purgefront : Toggle the front Nitrous purge nozzles
- /purgetop : Toggle the top Nitrous purge nozzles
POLICE & EMS: Vehicle Sirens/Lights
- Keyboard (Default):
- Toggle emergency lights: CAPSLOCK
- Airhorn: E
- Toggle siren: ALT
- Browse sirens: R
- Take-down Light: Shift-H
- Control Panel: O
- Lock Lights/Sirens: I
- Helicopter Sirens: Q, R, and both at the same time
- /drone` : Spawn the drone on the floor in front of you. Run it again to remove it.
Forward Arrow- Move the drone forward
Backward Arrow- Move the drown backward
Left Arrow- Tilt the drone left
Right Arrow- Tilt the drone right
Enter- Toggle live camera stream
Home- Toggle night vision
Delete- Toggle thermal imaging
Page Up- Move the drone up, increasing the altitude
Page Down- Move the drone down, decreasing the altitude
Insert- Automatically land the drone
Police Radar & Scramblers
- (RADAR) Toggle: O
- (RADAR) Edit HUD position: G (click & drag, resize by dragging bottom right corner)
- (RADAR) Change Plate Reader Direction: N
- (RADAR) Lock Plates: UP and DOWN
- (RADAR) Config Mode: M
- (RADAR) Navigate Config Mode: UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT
- (SCRAMBLER) Toggle Sound: N
POLICE: Night Vision and Thermal Vision
- Press E while in the Police helicopters
- Right-click to cycle between modes
- F3 : Display emotes menu
- /e c : Cancel animation
- /emotemenu : Display emotes menu
- /emotes : Display all emotes in chat
- CAPS LOCK : Favorite Emote (bindable in F3)
- /walks : Display all walking styles
- /walk WALKNAME : Change walk style
- /e EMOTENAME
- See F3 menu for emote command names.
Last Updated: 7/29/2023