On this page you will find enough information about the server to get you started. If you enjoy your stay, please consider supporting us and unlock exclusive rewards.
How to Apply (PC Only)
- Join our Discord here and read the
#getting-startedchannel to apply.
- We will review your application as soon as possible and reserve the right to deny any application for any reason.
- If you have become a backer and your application is denied, you will receive a full refund through Patreon.
- When your application is approved, you will gain access to join our FiveM server and you will see the rest of the Discord.
How to Connect (PC Only)
- Ensure you have Steam and Discord open on your PC and you have been whitelisted by following the 'How to Apply' section above.
- Download and install GTA 5 (from Steam or Rockstar Launcher); If you are using the Rockstar Launcher, please add the game to your steam library.
- Download and install FiveM
- Download and install the RedrumRP Launcher.
When prompted, click the following buttons:
- If you are using Chrome, click the up arrow and then click "Keep".
- During installation, click "More Info" and then "Run anyway".
- Authenticate your membership by clicking the Discord button in the launcher and logging in with your Discord account.
- Set up TeamSpeak by following this guide. We use this for our in-game voice.
- Read our rules and familiarize yourself with the keybindings and chat commands.
- Click 'Join Server' in the launcher.
- Location: Virginia, USA