Keybinds & Commands
These keybinds were written for the RedrumRP FiveM roleplay server. To sign up, click here and follow the instructions.
- Z : Open Wheel Menu
- 1-5: Hotkey Assignments (Press F2 and drag items to set)
- Tab: Unequip weapon
- B: Point and Cruise Control
- X: Hands Up
- Z: Quick Action Menu (Stop button inside)
- H: Hotwire a car while inside
- 7: Set GPS to active alert (Police, EMS, etc.)
- ALT-7: Remove active waypoint from map.
- ALT-8: Send GPS ping for backup request to those on duty. (Police & EMS)
- SHIFT-G: Loot a dead body
- SHIFT-G: Steal from a person with hands up (Weapon must be drawn.)
- U: Vehicle Locks (Inside or Standing Next To - Must be owner)
- K: Seat-belt & Wear Menu
- LEFT CONTROL-C: Crouch
- SHIFT-C: Crawl
- Z: Stop Animation / Abort
- F1: Phone
- F2: Inventory
- F3: Animations (Z to stop)
- F5: List Owned Vehicles
- F6: Job Menu (Visit ‘Job Center’ to obtain a job first)
- F7: Invoices
- F10: Playerlist
- N: Push to Talk
- ~: Toggle Player IDs
- G: Police Radar and Plate Reader
- LEFT CTRL + ~: Toggle Minimap on Foot
- LEFT SHIFT: Use Drift Mode
- LEFT ALT + ~: Toggle Voice Tags
- LEFT ALT + G: Taxi Meter
- PgDown: Enable Drift Mode
- Hold LEFT CTRL: Vehicle HUD
- LEFT CTRL + LEFT ARROW: Open/Close Driver or Left Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW: Open/Close Right Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + UP ARROW: Roll Up Window
- LEFT CTRL + DOWN ARROW: Roll Down Window
- LEFT CTRL + BACKSPACE: Seat Shuffle
- LEFT CTRL + H: Open/Close Hood
- LEFT CTRL + T: Open/Close Trunk
- LEFT CTRL + E: Toggle Engine or Sit
- LEFT ARROW: Toggle Left Indicator
- RIGHT ARROW: Toggle Right Indicator
- Engine Always On: Hold F when exiting vehicle
- Leave Door Open: Hold Shift+F when exiting vehicle
- Open clothing radial menu: Hold =
- LEFT SHIFT + E: Tackle nearby player
Voice & Radio
- /radio [100-400] : Join a Radio Channel
- /radio off : Turn off the radio
- /jobradio : Toggle your job radio
- Talk in World or Phone Call:
N (Change in Settings > Keybindings > GTA Online)
- Talk on Radio:
Y (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Proximity:
(Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Active Radio Channel:
DELETE (Change in Settings > FiveM)
Chat Commands (Press T)
- /drag [ID] : Start/Stop dragging a player, specified by their ID
- /hood : Open hood while in a vehicle
- /trunk : Open trunk (and view contents if outside vehicle)
- /glovebox : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /gb : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /engine : Toggle engine
- /do [Message] : RP Information
- /me [Message] : Personal action
- /setgps [X] [Y] : Set GPS Waypoint
- /getpos : Get World Coordinates
- /id : Returns your server ID
- /onduty: Show the amount of players on duty with your job.
- /seatshuffle : Move to drivers seat if passenger
- /mic : Microphone (E to activate, Backspace to exit)
- /cam : News Camera
- /bmic : Mic Boom
- /pet: Pet Menu
- /win or /window : Roll windows up or down
- /window all up
- /window 1 up
- /window up
- /door : Open or close doors
- 0 is hood, 1-4 passenger doors, 5 is trunk
- /door all open
- /door 1 open
- /door open
- /rollup : Rolls up the closest window.
- /rolldown : Rolls down the closest window.
- /cuff : Cuffs the closest player (Police Only)
- /escort : Escorts the closest player (Police Only)
- /gsr : Check suspect for Gunshot Residue (Police Only)
- /givekey [ID] [PLATE W/ NO SPACES] : Give keys for vehicle
- /givecash [ID] [AMOUNT] : Give cash to player from pockets
- /rack : Rack/unrack large weapons from a vehicle trunk
- /checkloan: While seated in vehicle, this will tell you how money you owe on your vehicle (if any), and how much time you have to repay it
- /payloan [amount] : Repays x amount off car loan
- /mcard : Miranda Rights
- /vcard : Vital Signs Cards
- /health : Check your injuries
- /healthother : Check the closest players health
- /mendother : Use a medical brace on the closest player
- /tab, /tablet, /cad, /help, /rules, /wiki, /changelog, /news : Tablet
- /ems, /medic : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS
- /911 : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS and Police
- /mechanic : Send your GPS coordinates to all Mechanics
- /taxi : Send your GPS coordinates to all Taxi drivers
- /ping [ID] : Send your GPS coordinates to another player
- /roster : View the a roster list for your current job. (Police, EMS, and Mechanic only)
- /takehostage or /th : Take closest player hostage while holding a gun.
- /helmet [on or off] : Take helmet off or put back on.
- /hat [on or off] : Take hat off or put back on.
- /lighteffects : Change the color of your headlights.
- /afk : Indicate you are AFK above your head.
- /selldrugs or /sd : Initiate drug deal with the closest NPC.
- /report [ID] [REASON] : Report a player for abuse
- /idcards : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /wallet : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /showid : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /lastid : Display the last ID given to you from someones wallet.
- /changeclothes : Change Clothes when inside certain vehicles such as Campers
- /backup : Request backup from other players with the same job.
- /bag (Variants)
- /bracelet (Toggle)
- /ear (Toggle)
- /glasses (Toggle)
- /gloves (Variants)
- /hair (Variants)
- /hat (Toggle)
- /mask (Toggle)
- /neck (Toggle)
- /pants (Toggle)
- /shirt (Toggle) (Also takes off gloves)
- /shoes (Toggle)
- /top (Variants)
- /visor (Variants)
- /watch (Toggle)
- /revertclothing (Simply puts every toggled item back on)
- /bagoff (Toggle)
- /sellcar [price : List a car for sale anywhere in the city (Up to 5 cars; Used Car Dealer up to 8 cars)
- /park : Park your vehicle anywhere in the city, have it frozen in place, and persist across server restarts (Up to 3 cars)
- /ragdoll : Toggle ragdoll on and off
- /smoke : Toggle the smoke trail on or off
- /smokecolour : Sets the colour of the smoke (RGB Based, e.g: /smokecolour 255 0 0 = Red smoke)
- /smokesize : Sets the size of the smoke (Floats also work) - Default: 0.3
Vote to Kick (Member Use Only)
- /votekick [ID] : Starts the vote-to-kick process
- /voteyes : Votes yes on the active vote-to-kick
- /voteno : Votes no on the active vote-to-kick
- /cancelvote : Admin command to cancel the current vote
- /race clear - Clear race waypoints from the map
- /race leave - Leave currently joined race
- /race record - Record checkpoints using map (place waypoints on closest road)
- /race save [name] - Save race to your own personal list of races (shared between all your characters)
- /race delete [name] - Delete a race from your list of races
- /race list - List all of your saved races
- /race load [name] - Load a race from your list of saved races
- /race start [amount] [delay] - Start currently loaded race using the provided amount and optional delay join time (seconds)
- /race cancel - Cancel race
- E: Swing
- Y: Switch Club
- A: Rotate Left
- D: Rotate Right
POLICE & EMS: Vehicle Sirens
Toggle Lights: CAPSLOCK
Toggle Siren: Comma
Auxiliary Siren: Up Arrow
Load Horn: E
Manual Siren / Change Siren Tone: R or Period
POLICE: In-car Radar
- Press LCtrl + G to open the radar menu while in a police vehicle. Then, click “Toggle Radar” to enable the radar.
- Button Meanings:
- XMIT - Turns on/off the antenna.
- OPP - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the opposite lane.
- SAME - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the same lane of travel.
- Set Fast Limit - Set the speed a car must be travelling to be detected.
- Toggle Speed Type - Switch between MPH and KPH.
- A beep will sound when a car is detected above the limit. Their top speed will stay in the box.
- Remove previous vehicles saved speed and reset by pressing G.
POLICE: Night Vision and Thermal Vision
- Press E while in the Police Maverick helicopter
- Right-click to cycle between modes
- F3 : Display emotes menu
- /e c : Cancel animation
- /emotemenu : Display emotes menu
- /emotes : Display all emotes in chat
- CAPS LOCK : Favorite Emote (bindable in F3)
- LEFT SHIFT + U : Ragdoll
- /walks : Display all walking styles
- /walk WALKNAME : Change walk style
- /e EMOTENAME
* See F3 menu for emote command names.