Keybinds & Commands
This page was written for RedrumRP FiveM roleplay server. These keybinds will likely differ on other roleplay servers. If you are interested in joining RedrumRP, click here to get started.
How to create a custom keybind:
- Press F8
bind KEYBOARD F3 "e dance"
How to remove a custom keybind:
- Press F8
unbind keyboard f3
Main Interaction Keys
- Z : Quick Menu
- ALT : Third Eye: Hover over items then left click to interact.
- 1-5: Hotkey Assignments (Press F2 and drag items to set)
- Tab: Unequip weapon
- B: Point / Speed Limiter
- X: Hands Up
- Z: Quick Action Menu (Stop button inside)
- H: Hotwire a car while inside
- 7: Set GPS to active alert (Police, EMS, etc.)
- ALT-7: Remove active waypoint from map.
- ALT-8: Send GPS ping for backup request to those on duty. (Police & EMS)
- U: Lock / unlock vehicle (Inside or next to vehicle; must be owner)
- K: Open clothing radial menu and use seatbelt
- J: Browse Trunk when outside of vehicle or Glovebox when inside vehicle
- LEFT CONTROL-C: Crouch
- SHIFT-C: Crawl
- Z: Stop Animation / Abort
- F1: Phone
- F2: Inventory
- F3: Animations (Z to stop)
- F5: List Owned Vehicles
- F6: Job Menu (Visit ‘Job Center’ to obtain a job first)
- F7: Invoices
- F10: Scoreboard
- N: Push to Talk
- ~: Toggle Player IDs
- G: Police Radar and Plate Reader and Seatbelt
- LEFT CTRL + ~: Toggle Minimap on Foot
- LEFT ALT + ~: Toggle Voice Tags
- Hold LEFT CTRL: Vehicle HUD
- LEFT CTRL + LEFT ARROW: Open/Close Driver or Left Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + RIGHT ARROW: Open/Close Right Passenger Door
- LEFT CTRL + UP ARROW: Roll Up Window
- LEFT CTRL + DOWN ARROW: Roll Down Window
- LEFT CTRL + BACKSPACE: Seat Shuffle
- LEFT CTRL + H: Open/Close Hood (inside vehicle)
- LEFT CTRL + E: Toggle Engine or Sit
- LEFT ARROW: Toggle Left Indicator
- RIGHT ARROW: Toggle Right Indicator
- Engine Always On: Hold F when exiting vehicle
- Leave Door Open: Hold Shift+F when exiting vehicle
- LEFT SHIFT + E: Tackle nearby player
Voice & Radio
- /radio [100-400] : Join a Radio Channel
- /radio off : Turn off the radio
- /jobradio : Toggle your job radio
- Talk in World or Phone Call: N (Change in Settings > Keybindings > GTA Online)
- Talk on Radio: Y (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Proximity: HOME (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- Change Active Radio Channel: DELETE (Change in Settings > FiveM)
- /radiovol [1-100] : Control the volume of voices on the radio.
- /callvol [1-100] : Control the volume of voices on a phone call.
- /radiobeepvol [1-100] : Control the volume of radio beeps.
- /radiopowervol [1-100] : Control the volume of radio power sounds.
Chat Commands (Press T)
- /drag [ID] : Start/Stop dragging a player, specified by their ID
- /hood : Open hood while in a vehicle
- /trunk : Open trunk (and view contents if outside vehicle)
- /glovebox : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /gb : Open glovebox and view contents if inside vehicle
- /engine : Toggle engine
- /do [Message] : RP Information
- /me [Message] : Personal action
- /setgps [X] [Y] : Set GPS Waypoint
- /getpos : Get World Coordinates
- /id : Returns your server ID
- /onduty: Show the amount of players on duty for your job.
- /seatshuffle : Move to drivers seat if passenger
- /mic : Microphone (E to activate, Backspace to exit)
- /cam : News Camera
- /bmic : Mic Boom
- /pet: Pet Menu
- /win or /window : Roll windows up or down
- /window all up
- /window 1 up
- /window up
- /door : Open or close doors
- 0 is hood, 1-4 passenger doors, 5 is trunk
- /door all open
- /door 1 open
- /door open
- /rollup : Rolls up the closest window.
- /rolldown : Rolls down the closest window.
- /cuff : Cuffs the closest player (Police Only)
- /escort : Escorts the closest player (Police Only)
- /gsr : Check suspect for Gunshot Residue (Police Only)
- /givekey [ID] [PLATE] : Give keys for vehicle
- /givecash [ID] [AMOUNT] : Give cash to player from pockets
- /rack : Rack/unrack large weapons from a vehicle trunk
- /checkloan: While seated in vehicle, this will tell you how money you owe on your vehicle (if any), and how much time you have to repay it
- /payloan [AMOUNT] : Repays x amount off car loan
- /mcard : Miranda Rights
- /vcard : Vital Signs Cards
- /health : Check your injuries
- /healthother : Check the closest players health
- /mendother : Use a medical brace on the closest player
- /ems, /medic : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS
- /911 : Send your GPS coordinates to all EMS and Police
- /mechanic : Send your GPS coordinates to all Mechanics
- /taxi : Send your GPS coordinates to all Taxi drivers
- /ping [ID] : Send your GPS coordinates to another player
- /roster : View the a roster list for your current job. (Police, EMS, and Mechanic only)
- /helmet [on or off] : Take helmet off or put back on.
- /hat [on or off] : Take hat off or put back on.
- /lighteffects : Change the color of your headlights.
- /selldrugs or /sd : Initiate drug deal with the closest NPC.
- /report [ID] [REASON] : Report a player for abuse
- /idcards : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /wallet : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /showid : View your wallet and/or present your ID cards to the closest player.
- /lastid : Display the last ID given to you from someone's wallet.
- /changeclothes : Change Clothes when inside certain vehicles such as Campers
- /backup : Request backup from other players with the same job.
- /bag (Variants)
- /bracelet (Toggle)
- /ear (Toggle)
- /glasses (Toggle)
- /gloves (Variants)
- /hair (Variants)
- /hat (Toggle)
- /mask (Toggle)
- /neck (Toggle)
- /pants (Toggle)
- /shirt (Toggle) (Also takes off gloves)
- /shoes (Toggle)
- /top (Variants)
- /visor (Variants)
- /watch (Toggle)
- /revertclothing (Simply puts every toggled item back on)
- /bagoff (Toggle)
- /sellcar [PRICE] : List a car for sale anywhere in the city (Up to 5 cars; Used Car Dealer up to 8 cars)
- /park : Park your vehicle anywhere in the city, have it frozen in place, and persist across server restarts (Up to 3 cars)
- /ragdoll : Toggle ragdoll on and off
- /hud : Hide/Show the HUD elements for screenshot purposes
- /hudleft : Set the HUD to show on the left side of the screen.
- /hudbottom : Set the HUD to show on the bottom center of the screen.
- /hidemapblip : Hide yourself on the map for other players with the same profession.
- /vehiclesparked : Show parked vehicles on the map (Mechanics and Police Only)
- /vehiclesforsale : Show for sale vehicles on the map (Mechanics and Police Only)
- /putinvehicle : Put a player into a nearby vehicle
- /pullfromvehicle : Pull a player from a nearby vehicle
- /pn or /phonenumber : Send your phone number to nearby players
- /resethud or /resetui : Reset the UI elements whenever they get stuck or you cant move (can type in F8 without the slash as well)
- /scene [TEXT] : Create or update a scene on an object.
- /scenehide : Toggles hiding scenes.
- /sceneremove : Remove a nearby scene, if you own the scene or you are a Police officer.
- /steal : Steal from a downed player or a player with their hands up (You must be armed)
- /phonepower : Power your phone on and off.
- /mutealerts : Mute/un-mute alert sounds
- /lifer : Used by lifers to teleport back to prison and heal up.
- /badge : Show LEO badge
- /takepooltable : Pick up a pool table
- /takepoolrack : Pick up a pool cue rack
- /takeprojector : Pick up a projector
- /focuspoints : Use focus points when crafting
- /seat [ID] : Change to a specific seat in the vehicle (1-4). - Ex: /seat 1
- /stickers : Add stickers to your vehicle (Request your own with this Tebex package!)
- /carradio : Play audio inside a vehicle
- /referralcode [CODE] : Set your referral code for a new player to use.
- /usecode [CODE] : Use a referral code as a new player and earn money for you and the code creator
- /mycode : Check your referral code
- /characterage : Get the days your character has been in the city
- /airbag : Manually deploy vehicle airbags
- /recentalerts : Play back the last 10 notifications you have received.
- /convertvin : Those who possess the knowledge can convert VIN scratched vehicles to legal vehicles using this command.
- /vehicleclass - Check the class for the vehicle you're driving or standing next to.
- /purgefront : Toggle the front Nitrous purge nozzles
- /purgetop : Toggle the top Nitrous purge nozzles
POLICE & EMS: Vehicle Sirens/Lights
- Keyboard (Default):
- Toggle emergency lights: CAPSLOCK
- Airhorn: E
- Toggle siren: ALT
- Browse sirens: R
- Take-down Light: Shift-H
- Control Panel: O
- Lock Lights/Sirens: I
- Helicopter Sirens: Q, R, and both at the same time
- /drone` : Spawn the drone on the floor in front of you. Run it again to remove it.
Forward Arrow- Move the drone forward
Backward Arrow- Move the drown backward
Left Arrow- Tilt the drone left
Right Arrow- Tilt the drone right
Enter- Toggle live camera stream
Home- Toggle night vision
Delete- Toggle thermal imaging
Page Up- Move the drone up, increasing the altitude
Page Down- Move the drone down, decreasing the altitude
Insert- Automatically land the drone
POLICE: In-car Radar
- Press G to open the radar menu while in a police vehicle. Then, click “Toggle Radar” to enable the radar.
- Button Meanings:
- XMIT - Turns on/off the antenna.
- OPP - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the opposite lane.
- SAME - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the same lane of travel.
- Set Fast Limit - Set the speed a car must be travelling to be detected.
- Toggle Speed Type - Switch between MPH and KPH.
- A beep will sound when a car is detected above the limit. Their top speed will stay in the box.
- Remove previous vehicles saved speed and reset by pressing G.
POLICE: Night Vision and Thermal Vision
- Press E while in the Police helicopters
- Right-click to cycle between modes
- F3 : Display emotes menu
- /e c : Cancel animation
- /emotemenu : Display emotes menu
- /emotes : Display all emotes in chat
- CAPS LOCK : Favorite Emote (bindable in F3)
- /walks : Display all walking styles
- /walk WALKNAME : Change walk style
- /e EMOTENAME
- See F3 menu for emote command names.