This guide was written for the RedrumRP FiveM roleplay server. To sign up, click here and follow the instructions.
Established in 1889, The Los Santos Police Department is the primary police force in the city of Los Santos, San Andreas. LSPD currently staffs approximately 16 officers specially trained to handle every manner of citizen contacts, ranging from minor disputes to violent crimes such as robbery and murder. On those rare occasions when outside help is necessary (such as Alien invasions or Bigfoot encounters), the LSPD will work in conjunction with the FIB or para-military organizations until the situation is rendered safe.
LSPD Mission Statement
It shall be the primary mission and goal of this department to provide equal and fair enforcement of the law, to reassure all citizens of Los Santos of their constitutional rights, and ensure equal protection of life, liberty, and property through the deployment of superior police service.
Reporting A Crime
The main headquarters of LSPD, located at the corner of Sinner St. and Vespucci Blvd. is currently the only staffed police station in the city of Los Santos. Crimes may be reported in person or through the 911 service on your cellular telephone. Calls to LSPD will automatically notify officers of your current GPS location to ensure the quickest response possible.
Policies and Procedures
Use of Force
LSPD officers receive extensive and on-going training in the use of force. They are required to use the MINIMAL force necessary when performing an arrest but are trained to escalate if the situation demands it. Non-lethal devices such as Taser guns and Nightsticks are issued to all officers with the direction that they are to be used in all cases unless deadly force is necessary to prevent the loss of life. Unfortunately, firearms are a necessary tool for officers when patrolling the streets of Los Santos. As long as members of the public are victims of violent crime and officers in the performance of their duties are confronted with deadly force, it will remain necessary for LSPD officers to be properly armed for the protection of society and themselves.
Firearms and Deadly Force
Officers are equipped with firearms to protect themselves or others against the immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury, or to apprehend a fleeing felon who has committed a violent crime and whose escape present a substantial risk of death or serious bodily injury to others. Lethal force is not always necessary, but in the above cases, it is authorized.
Regardless of the nature of the crime or the justification for firing at a suspect, officers must remember that their basic responsibility is to protect the public. Officers shall not fire under conditions that would subject bystanders or hostages to death or possible injury, except to preserve life or prevent serious bodily injury. Firing under such circumstances is not justified unless the failure to do so at the time would create a substantial threat of death or serious bodily injury.
An officer is authorized to use deadly force when it is reasonably necessary:
- To protect himself/herself or other from an immediate threat of death or serious bodily injury, or
- To prevent a crime where the suspect’s actions place citizens in jeopardy of death or serious bodily injury, or
- To apprehend a fleeing high-profile suspect for a crime involving serious bodily injury or the use of deadly force where there is a substantial risk that the person whose arrest is sought will cause death or serious bodily injury to other if apprehension is delayed.
Many LSPD Officers utilize modern body cam technology to record their encounters with the public. Body cam videos are streamed directly to the cloud (Twitch) and are often used to identify and prosecute offenders after they have fled the scene or escaped from officers. Body cam footage is a public record and are available to all citizens of Los Santos. Just ask an officer for their stream name.
LSPD Officer are directed to advise arrestees of their Miranda Rights. However, the failure to read these rights to an offender is solely a department policy issue and has no effect upon the current arrest other than as follows: If an officer intends to question some regarding their knowledge of a crime while they are IN CUSTODY or not allowed to leave, they must advise the individual of their Miranda Rights. Failure to do so may result in any statements made AFTER being taken into custody inadmissible in court. Any statements or evidence gathered BEFORE the individual was taken into custody may still be used in court. Here is an example of a typical Miranda advisement:
“You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney and have him or her present before any questioning if you wish. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed to represent you. Do you understand these rights I have just read to you?”
Your Miranda rights do not pertain to questions related to the typical booking process such as Name, address, date of birth, etc. You are still required by law to provide this information if arrested.
Filing a Complaint
If you feel an officer has acted inappropriately, used excessive force or violated your rights, you may report the incident to the highest ranking officer currently on duty. Complaints against our officers are taken very seriously and are investigated by command staff to ensure our officers act with the utmost professionalism. Please be aware however, that Los Santos at times is a crazy, hectic environment. Both officers and citizens may sometimes be caught up in the heat of the moment and take inappropriate actions for the situation at hand. Additionally, one or both parties may not have all the facts of the situation, or a clear understanding of the others perspective. This often leads to misunderstandings that progress to complaints. Typically, complaints can be handled through a quick private message between the parties. Officers should always try and adjust their tactics for the good of the community while balancing the need for their own personal safety or reasonable enforcement of crimes in the city. Serious or repeated code of conduct violations by officers shall be warrant punitive action, including the potential for termination or prosecution.
Join the LSPD
LSPD Hiring Process
- Apply to work at the LSPD in #support channel of the RedrumRP Discord server.
- Fill out the application in Discord (in-character).
- After reviewing your application, you will be notified by an officer if you have been accepted to a Police Recruit position.
- Upon being accepted as a recruit, you will gain access to the Discord police channels and earn a salary of $250.
- Use the Police Discord channel to contact an on-duty officer to begin your training.
LSPD Training Overview
- The process to train new officers for the LSPD is nothing short of rigorous. Cadets begin as soon as a Field Training Officer (FTO) has availability to train individuals for police duty. You will receive a training powerpoint you are to go over prior to academy, and will receive the LSPD RRP Handbook upon hire to the department. There are 3 phases of training as follows: Phase 1 Training (ACADEMY): During the 1st phase, you will be given basic training and knowledge. You will be trained on how to properly handle traffic stops and pursuits as well as formations, robberies and hostage situations. It will be thorough, and may take as long as needed be depending on your performance, and if the FTO feels you are ready to move up to phase 2. Phase 2 Recruit (RIDE ALONG + EVALUATION): At this point, the FTO feels that you are ready for hands on training. During this phase you will be doing ride alongs with a FTO helping you out in situations and observing. This is going to test what you have learned during training (PHASE 1) and figure out if you need extensive training in certain areas. If an FTO feels that you are ready, they will move you up to phase 3. Phase 3 (PROBATIONARY PERIOD): If you made it this far, congratulations| You are almost done, but not quite yet. At this point you will be on a Probationary Period, which is the final step before making it to Sheriff Deputy/Police Officer/Trooper. The max is a 2 week Probationary Period (can be shorter depending on performance), during that time you will be handling calls and situations on your own. At the end of the Probationary Period, you will have a ride along with one of the Field Training Officers. They will be only observing your performance, unless it’s a serious situation and a situation calls for back up. At this point, it will be up to the FTO to recommend the promotion to Sheriff Deputy/Police Officer/Trooper. If they feel you need more training, you will be held back to training. If accepted, you will be promoted and out of the Probationary Period.
General LSPD Code of Conduct
- You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner while on duty.
- You are expected to follow all server rules without exception. No dirty cop activities are allowed.
- You are expected to conduct unbiased investigations, and not use information from outside sources in an investigation (Metagaming via Twitch).
- All Law Enforcement Officers are to be in Discord at ALL times in their proper channels while on-duty, and must have a working microphone, and use it to communicate.
- Always Follow Chain of Command at all times. No exceptions!
- All members of the RedRumRP Law Enforcement Team are required to have a working, audible microphone while on patrol in the server.
- Members MUST be in their proper channels while on-duty.
- Members MUST adhere to vehicle, uniform, and weapon structures, as well as Department rules, regulations, and chain of command.
- Loyalty, honor, and respect are all required in order to be even considered in our Law Enforcement Community. You will show loyalty to the community by remaining non-corrupted and fit to our standards. You will honor both ranks above you and below you. You will show respect to the civilians of Los Santos. Any criminal activity by an LSPD officer will NOT be tolerated, and depending on severity of the crimes, will be punishable by termination. Any illegal activity found to be linked to a police officer as well will be punished accordingly.
Information for Officers
Basic Police Rules
- Be sure to clock in/out when Going on or off duty.
- On duty cops are to partake in only police activity. No criminal activity is allowed at all. (Which means no bribes,accepting bribes, no extortion,fraud, anything illegal at all) (You can be banned
- Off duty police - When off duty what you do is at your own risk. If caught you can face punishment and/or termination from the force.
- Overt violence, shooting people without reason, or shooting fleeing vehicles should be reviewed as grounds of termination.
- Misuse of fines/jail time is not okay and can result in termination or turned over to server management
- Do not run someone over intentionally. Vehicles are not to be used as weapons. If a suspect is fleeing on foot you can nudge someone with your car to knock them down but do NOT I REPEAT DO NOT VDM
- Remember when wearing the uniform you hold an expectation of utmost professionalism. Your mannerisms, communication, and presentation should be that expected of a Los Santos Police Department Police Officer. Bring honor to the badge you wear, or don’t wear it at all. (Applies when you are in situations. No Boasting/Bragging and abusing your power)
- Misuse of fines and jail time is not okay
- Police sirens & lights are only required for violent crimes or for clearing an intersection. Lights must remain on when exiting your your vehicle
- On duty but not in radio chat is not allowed.
- No undercover work unless approved by Chief
LSPD 10 Codes
|10-0 Caution||10-2 Signal good||10-3 Stop transmitting||10-4 Acknowledgement||10-5 Relay|
|10-6 Busy||10-7 Out of service||10-8 In service||10-9 Repeat||10-10 Fight in progress|
|10-13 Officer Down||10-16 Domestic disturbance||10-18 Road Blocked At||10-19 Return to||10-20 Location|
|10-22 Disregard||10-23 Arrived at scene||10-26 Detaining subject||10-27 Drivers license info||10-28 Vehicle registration info|
|10-31 Crime in progress||10-32 Shots Fired||10-33 Emergency||10-37 Suspicious vehicle||10-38 Stopping suspicious vehicle|
|10-41 Beginning tour of duty||10-42 Ending tour of duty||10-43 Information||10-50 Accident||10-52 Ambulance needed|
|10-53 Spike Strips||10-55 Suspected DUI||10-56 Intoxicated pedestrian||10-57 Hit and run||10-59 Convoy or escort|
|10-74 Negative||10-75 In contact with||10-76 En route||10-77 ETA (estimated time of arrival)||10-78 Need assistance|
|10-80 Chase in progress||10-90 Bank alarm||10-91 Pick up prisoner/subject||10-92 Improperly parked vehicle||10-93 Prisoner Transport “Need 10-93 for one (name) transfer to Bolingbroke Penitentiary.”|
|10-94 Street racing||10-95 Prisoner/subject in custody||10-98 Prison/jail break||10-99 Wanted/stolen indicated|
LSPD Response Codes
Refer to Police handbook for more detailed information
- Code 1: Routine response - non-urgent
- Code 2: Urgent - Respond immediately (no lights/siren)
- Code 3: Emergency - Respond immediately with lights/siren
- Code 4: Situation over.
- Code 5: Felony stop.
- Code 6: Conducting search or surveillance
LSPD Radio Use
Divisions of Law Enforcement are designated by division numbers.
From the perspective of control, each unit is represented by an department/rank specific callsign. Typically, a callsign is made up of two elements: The division sign and the unit number. The following are the formats for each department and rank:
- Alpha: Chief
- Bravo: Lieutenant
- Charlie: Sergeant
- Delta: Officer
- Echo: Recruit
Example: Alpha 2 or Delta 4
- India: Sheriff
- Lima: Chief Deputy
- Mike: Sergeant
- Oscar: Deputy
Example: India 1 or Mike 5
- X-ray: Commissioner
- Victor: Corporal
Example: X-ray 1 or Victor 2
LSPD Phonetic Alphabet
Vehicle Siren Control
- Toggle Lights: E
- Toggle Siren: Capslock
- Alternate Siren: Shift
- Loud Horn: Hold E
- Blip Siren when Off: Hold Capslock
- Toggle Lights: L3
- Silent Siren: A/X
- Blip Siren when Off: DPad Up
- Alternate Siren: DPad Up
- Loud Horn: Hold L3
- Press Left Ctrl + G to open the radar menu while in a police vehicle. Then, click “Toggle Radar” to enable the radar.
- Button Meanings:
- XMIT - Turns on/off the antenna.
- OPP - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the opposite lane.
- SAME - Makes the antenna scan traffic in the same lane of travel.
- Set Fast Limit - Set the speed a car must be travelling to be detected.
- Toggle Speed Type - Switch between MPH and KPH.
- A beep will sound when a car is detected above the limit. Their top speed will stay in the box.
- Remove previous vehicles saved speed and reset by pressing G.
- Posted on your GPS
Crime in Los Santos
Crime and Punishment
The following is a list of the current Los Santos Penal Code, including maximum fines and jail times. All sentencing is subject to officer discretion after taking into consideration, other pending crimes, probation status, repeat offenses, or other information obtained during the investigation. Officers are encouraged to give leniency to cooperative, non-violent criminals.
All charges are stackable and subject to change without notice.
|Aid & Abet||Half of the main parties charges||Half of the main parties fines||Willingly facilitating, assisting with, or participating in the completion of a crime||Felony|
|Accessory After Fact||Half of the main parties charges||Half of the main parties fines||Knowingly assisting an individual who has committed a felony by aiding escape, concealing evidence, or any other means||Felony|
|Bribery||5||$200||Soliciting, or offering anything of value to a public official with the purpose of influencing the action of said official in the discharge of his/her public or legal duties.||Felony|
|Conspiracy||5||$400||Knowingly and willingly planning or gathering means for with intent to commit a criminal act||Felony|
|Destruction of Gov. Property||Up to 15||$200||Willful, reckless, or negligent destruction of state, city, or federal property||Felony|
|Destruction of Property||N/A||$100||Willful, reckless, or negligent destruction of private property||Misdemeanor|
|Disturbing the Peace||N/A||$100||Engaging in disruptive or obscene conduct in a public place in a manner that disturbs others||Misdemeanor|
|Escape From Custody||Up to 30||$150||Attempting, planning, or successfully escaping lawful detention or aiding another in doing so||Felony|
|Failure to Comply||N/A||$400||Misdemeanor|
|Failure to Provide ID||5||$100||Refusing to provide government issued identification that includes a valid registration number||Felony|
|False Report||N/A||$100||Knowingly providing false information or statements to a government official or Public Safety Officer. Causing repeated calls for service on false alarms.||Misdemeanor|
|Felony Evasion||Up to 25||$2.5K||Knowingly attempting to flee or hide from law enforcement in a vehicle||Felony|
|Fleeing and Eluding||10||$1K||Knowingly attempting to flee or hide from law enforcement on foot||Felony|
|Jaywalking||N/A||$100||Crossing the street without using a crosswalk||Citation|
|Loitering||N/A||$250||No person shall loiter or stand in any parking lot, public highway, street, alley, sidewalk, or crosswalk or other public way, or otherwise occupy any portion thereof within the city, in such a manner as to unreasonably annoy or molest any person thereon or as unreasonably to obstruct or interfere with the free passage of any person or vehicle.||Citation|
|Possession of Stolen Property||Up to 10||$1750||Possessing of stolen goods, stolen car parts, scrap metal ect.||Felony|
|Possession of Stolen Jewelry||Up to 15||$12.5K||Possessing of stolen goods, stolen car parts, stolen jewelry etc. With a value above $1,000.||Felony|
|Possession of Stolen Police Equipment||Up to 30||$37.5K||Possession of any Police Weapon or Equipment unavailable through any other means except robbery of an Officer|
|Possession of Stolen Medical Supplies||Up to 5per||$37.5K||Possessing of medkits.||Felony|
|Possession of Contraband||Up to 10||$1K||Possessing or conveying contraband (Bolt Cutters, Lockpicks, Slimjims, Keycards, Body Armor Schematic, (If not EMS, Police Department, or Tow Mechanic) or any items not covered elsewhere in the penal code.)||Felony|
|Public Intoxication||Up to 5||$100||Being under the effects of drugs or alcohol in an unacceptable public place||Misdemeanor|
|Sexual Harassment||N/A||Create Abuse Report||Bullying, coercion, and unwelcome advances towards a person of a sexual nature.|
|Tampering With Evidence||Up to 10||$250||Willfully fabricating, altering, or otherwise concealing crime scene evidence.||Felony|
|Obstruction of Justice||Up to 20||$1.5K||The crime or act of willfully interfering with the process of justice and law especially by influencing, threatening, harming, or impeding a witness, potential witness, juror, or judicial or legal officer or by furnishing false information in or otherwise impeding an investigation or legal process||Felony|
Dangerous & Violent Crimes
|First Degree Murder||Up to 100||$50K||Causing the death of another person including intent and premeditation or Felony Murder or murder-for-hire or willful killing of an individual||Felony|
|2nd Degree Murder||Up to 100||$40K||Causing the death of another person with intent, but lacking premeditation||Felony|
|Murder of Officer/EMS||150||$50K||Causing the death of any Public Safety Officer or Medical Personnel by any means.||N/A|
|Attempted Murder of an LEO||120||$15K||Knowingly and intentionally, attempting to cause death to a Law Enforcement Officer. (Does not include animals)||Felony|
|Attempted Murder||50||$5K||Knowingly and intentionally, attempting to cause death to a person. (Does not include animals)||Felony|
|Assault of Officer/EMS||Up to 35||$1K||Inflicting, or attempting to inflict harm upon an on-duty or uniformed peace officer, medical personnel, lawyer or government official with or without a weapon, vehicle, or other instrument||N/A|
|Aggravated Threats on a Officer/EMS||10||$500||Threatening verbally or physically to inflict harm or duress upon an on-duty or uniformed peace officer, medical personnel, lawyer or government official with or without a weapon, vehicle, or other instrument||Felony|
|Aggravated Assault/Assault with a Deadly Weapon||45||$1250||Inflicting, attempting to inflict, or causing immediate fear of severe harm or assault with any instrument or causing reckless harm with a vehicle||Felony|
|Assault||Up to 10||$750||Inflicting, attempting to inflict, or causing immediate fear of physical harm or causing negligent harm with vehicle||Felony|
|Criminal Threats||15||$500||Knowingly uttering, conveys or causes any person to receive a threat to A) Cause death or bodily harm to any person, B) to burn, destroy or damage real or personal property or, C) to kill, poison or injure an animal or bird that is property of any person.||Felony|
|Disorderly Conduct||N/A||$500||Engaging in conduct that is violent, disruptive, or otherwise disorderly||Misdemeanor|
|DUI||Up to 10||$500||Operating any motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol||Felony|
|False Imprisonment||10||$2.5K||Unlawfully and intentionally restraining, transporting, or holding an individual against their will.||Felony|
|Harassment||N/A||Create Abuse Report||Engaging in conduct that reasonably causes another to feel humiliated, disturbed, or unsafe (Continued harassment will aggravate the charge add $10,000 to sentence for each additional count)|
|Hate Crime||N/A||Create Abuse Report||Criminal action motivated by malice against a targeted religion, ethnicity, sexual preference, or other distinct group|
|Hit & Run||10||$500||The act of causing or contributing to a traffic collision, and failing to stop and identify oneself afterwards||Felony|
|Involuntary/Vehicular Manslaughter||40||$750||Causing the death of another person without intent to kill through reckless or negligent actions or involuntary manslaughter with a vehicle||Felony|
|Kidnapping||20||$2.5K||Abducts or holds a person against their will for an extended period of time.||Felony|
|Reckless Driving||5||$500||Operation of any vehicle in a manner that recklessly endangers the lives of others.||Felony|
|Reckless Endangerment||10||$500||Disregard for one’s own life or the life of another.||Felony|
|Reckless Operation||20||$500||Operating an aircraft or watercraft in a manner that shows a lack of appropriate regard for safety||Felony|
|Stalking||N/A||Create Abuse Report|
|Vigilantism||15||$1250||Law enforcement undertaken without legal authority by a self-appointed group or person||Misdemeanor|
|Violation of Restraining Order||10||$1875||Willfully violating the conditions of a restraining order||Misdemeanor|
|Voluntary Manslaughter||N/A||Create Abuse Report||Causing the death of another person without prior intent to kill under mentally or emotionally compromising circumstances (a “crime of passion”)||Felony|
Theft and Trespassing Crimes
|Robbery||Up to 10||$1K||Theft of money or property from an individual or business.||Robbery|
|Aggravated Robbery||Up to 15||$2K||Theft of money or property from an individual or institution including the use or threat of a weapon.||Felony|
|Bank Robbery||Up to 30||$5K||Theft of money or property from a financial institution including the use or threat of a weapon.||Felony|
|Burglary||N/A||$2K||Unlawfully entering a property with the intent of committing a crime inside||Misdemeanor|
|Embezzlement||N/A||Create Abuse Report||Misappropriation of funds placed in ones trust or belonging to one’s employer.|
|Govt. Trespassing||Up to 5||$500||Entering government property or areas of government property where one knows, or should know, that they are not permitted, authorized, or otherwise welcome.||Felony|
|Grand Theft Auto||Up to 10||$1K||Unlawful taking of a vehicle with intent to keep, destroy, distribute, or sell.||Felony|
|Petty Theft||N/A||$250||The unlawful taking of property worth less than $200.00||Misdemeanor|
|Receiving Stolen Property||N/A||$250||Accepting or possessing property one knows, or reasonably should know, was obtained through illegal means||Misdemeanor|
|Trespassing||N/A||$500||Entering property or areas of a property where one knows, or should know, that they are not permitted, authorized, or otherwise welcome||Misdemeanor|
|Transportation of illegal or stolen cargo||Up to 20||$3K||Transporting illegal or stolen cargo by person or vehicle.||Felony|
|Brandishing a Weapon||Up to 2||$500||Wielding a firearm or other weapon in a public place in a manner that is reckless, negligent, or otherwise creates reasonable alarm.||Felony|
|Felony use of a Class 1 Weapon||Up to 5||$750||Felony use of a Class 1 Weapon(Includes any weapon purchased at an ammunation.) without specific authorization||Felony|
|Possession of a Class 2 Weapon||Up to 10||$1250||Possessing a Class 2 Firearm (Includes any firearm that is not purchased at an ammunation.)||Felony|
|Unlawful Discharge of Firearm||Up to 5||$150||Unjustified discharge of a firearm in a manner that is reckless or negligent.||Felony|
|Unlawful Discharge of a Firearm Inside a Government Building||Up to 15||$500||Knowingly discharging a weapon inside a government building. Encompasses all law enforcement buildings, as well as Los Santos Courthouse, and Pillbox Hospital.||Felony|
|Unlawful Possession of a Firearm||Up to 2||$500||Possessing a firearm without a gun license.||Felony|
|Weapons Distribution||Up to 20||$500||Attempting to distribute manufactured of unlicensed third party class 2,3 or 4 weaponry. The distribution of an individual firearm.||Felony|
|Weapons Trafficking||Up to 5per||$2.5K||Attempting to sell/move manufactured or unlicensed third party class 2,3 or 4 weaponry in large quantity.||Felony|
|Marijuana Cultivation (Private Property)||6||$20K||Cultivation of 13 or more cannabis plants||Misdemeanor|
|Marijuana Cultivation (Public Property)||6||$30K||Cultivation of any cannabis plants on public property||Misdemeanor|
|Distillation of Alcohol||6||$10K||Possession of any moonshine still||Misdemeanor|
|Drug Manufacturing||Up to 20||$5K||Any act of manufacturing drugs.||Felony|
|Drug Possession||Up to 20||$250 per dozen||Possessing of any drug product.||Felony|
|Possession of Drugs Intent to Distribute||Up to 80||$50K||Possession of any amount of drugs considered beyond personal use and/or materials meant for distribution. (5000+ Marijuana Flower, 1000+ Marijuana Joints, 1000+ Bags of Cocaine, 2+ Cocaine Bricks, 3+ LSD, 3+ Oxycodone without a prescription, 10+ Crack, 10+ Meth. Materials include scales, empty baggies, large amounts of cash and anything else needed for production, not including rolling papers)||Felony|
|Airspace violation||Up to 2||$3K||Flying in an unauthorized area, flying without a license or landing an aircraft outside helipads and airports when not responding to an emergency call.||Felony|
|Driving without a License||Up to 5||$500||Operating a motor vehicle without a state-issued license or learner’s permit or driving under suspension||Felony|
|Driving without Headlights or Signals||N/A||$650||Driving after dusk and before dawn or in other poor visibility conditions without headlights or in a vehicle without brake lights or other signals||Citation|
|Excessive Vehicle Noise||N/A||$500||Creating vehicle noise that is disruptive or otherwise inappropriate, such as excessive honking, loud music, spinning tires, damaged muffler, etc.||Citation|
|Failure to Maintain Lane||N/A||$500||Failure to maintain control of a vehicle within an appropriate lane of travel||Citation|
|Failure to Yield||N/A||$500||Failing to yield to pedestrians or other vehicles when they have right-of-way||Citation|
|Failure to Yield for Red Light or Stop Sign||N/A||$500||Failing to stop at a red light or stop sign or failing to come to a full stop before completing a right turn on red or illegal right on red||Citation|
|Failure to Yield to an Emergency Vehicle||N/A||$500||Failing yield the right-of-way to an emergency vehicle with activated lights and/or siren||Citation|
|Illegal Parking||N/A||$500||Unauthorized parking of a vehicle in a way that obstructs a causeway or parking in a handicap or other restricted area||Citation|
|Illegal U-turn||N/A||$500||Making a U-turn across any road where they are not permitted||Citation|
|Impeding Traffic||N/A||$500||Obstructing the normal flow of traffic by any means||Citation|
|Speeding Class A||N/A||$2.5K||Being clocked driving in excess of 50+ above the posted speed limit||Citation|
|Speeding Class B||N/A||$1K||Being clocked driving in excess of 15 - 49 above the posted speed limit||Citation|
|Speeding Class C||N/A||$300||Being clocked driving 1 - 15 above the posted speed limit||Citation|